What information do we collect?
For what do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs),
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you),
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply remove the checkmark from the Notification Box pertaining to the service(s) for which you have requested notification, or you may opt-out of all services, notifications and communication by selecting the Opt-Out feature in your Profile after logging into your account.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and
are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file in order to facilitate the continuing purchase of our message delivery services. Because we store credit card information on our own servers, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that we are PCI DSS Compliant..
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We give consumers an opportunity to consent to secondary uses of their personal information. We only sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information
with your prior written consent, and only for the purpose of providing the services rendered through our website. We do provide limited information when necessary to accomplish the purposes of our service(s) to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We
may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal
information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their Member Area and going to the ‘Update Preferences’ page and/or the Payment Center and going to the ‘Add or Modify Payment Method’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products
and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://voifonesms.com/tos.
GlobalTmail USA, LLC
772 North Main, #223
Tooele, Utah 84074
- Federal Trade Commision
- Fair California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy
- Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited
- Pornography and Marketing Act
Richard Gaustad, Founder and Manager